The Drawn Studio may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from May 2018.
What we collect
When you use our contact form we may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address and phone number
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to communicate with you, understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and also for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping of correspondence.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new works, exhibitions, special events or other information which we think you may be appropriate to you using the email address which you have provided.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If your information changes or if you wish us to remove your details at any time, please email us at email@example.com
We will not pass on your personal information to third parties unless we have sought your written permission or are required by law to do so. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect. Any personal information we hold about you is stored and processed under our data protection policy, in line with the Data Protection Act 1998. We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place all reasonable measures to safeguard your information.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.